What is Wolf Safe Poor People?
Do you know what Wolf Safe Poor People are? This is a unique cryptocurrency project of the first decentralized cryptocurrency marketing platform. The project is a new generation blockchain system, the goal of which is to compensate for imbalances and reduce poverty around the world automatically.
The History of the Wolf Safe Poor People project
The Wolf Safe Poor People project is relatively new. The main stages of the development of the project:
- The idea for the project came up in February 2021.
- The technical development was completed in April 2021.
- In May of the same year, the launch of the native WSPP token and the first airdrops took place.
- In June, the token was listed on some DEX, in particular on PancakeSwap.
- In July, the developers listed WSPP tokens on DeFi services added pharming and staking capabilities. Token statistics became available on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko services.
- In August-September, the WSPP token was listed on 16 more decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
By the end of 2021, it is planned to launch WSPP trading on many cryptocurrency exchanges, including Indodax and Binance. Also, the developers are planning to add the ability to create NFTs and launch decentralized applications based on Wolf Safe Poor People.
What is WSPP Token?
It is the first token to be targeted by the Global Poverty Reduction Program. The token is based on the Binance Smart Chain. This is a kind of platform for helping the poor, implemented in the form of a dApp. The system supports software in any programming languages that allow you to work with the server-side. The interface can be used within decentralized storage like Ethereum Swarm.
Tokens are used within the community for project management as economic incentives and rewards for project participants. For example, tokens are provided to those testing the reliability of WSPP. The main provisions of the project are spelled out in its White Paper, which can be found on the official website.
The global solution to the problem of poverty is supposed to be implemented thanks to the following qualities of Wolf Safe Poor People (WSPP):
- Investing in cryptocurrency is considered safer since an encryption system protects this currency. It is almost impossible to counterfeit and hack.
- In centralized banking and economic systems, governments and private companies control and distribute the money supply. WSPP is distributed evenly among all participants according to a predetermined algorithm.
- Once fully launched, the project plans to make large donations to the world’s poorest people. How exactly this will happen in the White Paper of the project is not described.
Solidity Finance and EggChain carried out a technical audit of the security of the token.
Prospects for Wolf Safe Poor People (WSPP)
Bursts of market interest occurred at the end of June – on June 20, the WSPP token set a historical maximum. Then the value of the cryptocurrency reached $ 0.000319, and the daily trading volume was $ 3.38 million. The second surge occurred on October 25, but it passed just as quickly. Current daily trading volumes are around $ 300,000.
The speculative actions of traders most likely cause price fluctuations. Lack of interest among users, low trading rates, lack of attention from the media, and unclear ways to achieve the stated goals — all this indicates the dubious prospects of the project soon. On the other hand, the undertaking is interesting, so you should watch the project and wait for its development.